Monday, March 29, 2021

Sunsets and Cold Pillows


 



There are so many things to be grateful for - 

Driving home into the sunset 

after spending a few hours visiting with friends 

out in the beautiful weather 

watching baseball

Having a house 

to come home to 

with electricity and hot running water 

to wash and prepare food to eat.

A son who opens up 

and shares suprising things 

in suprising ways

My cat

even though he bats at my feet

when I am half awake

in the early hours

of the morning

A really cozy bed

with a ton of pillows

so I always have a cold one

whenever I want

2 comments:

  1. List are great to make and one that holds the things you are grateful for is wondering to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent last image, another cold pillow within reach whenever needed

    ReplyDelete

Falling Through the Cracks on the Porch

  On Sunday, a friend and I were sitting on the deck practicing for an upcoming interview. It was getting pretty warm sitting in the direct ...