Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Time to Create


 Every year, each class at our school makes a project to auction off for parents to bid on and win. Creating said project is going to be especially tricky this go around so I thought I would try out some different ones myself. I need to process through what students can and cannot do in the classroom with all the restrictions. After I met with students online, checked on their work and uploaded grades, I was ready. I drew, cut, colored, painted, and kept a list of pros and cons of the steps of each. Suffice to say, I had FUN! My hands (and shirt) stained a rainbow make me grin; I am happy. I hope the time we spend crafting a beautiful piece of art together will be full of smiles and laughter.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see what you're creating! This sounds like such a fun project for kiddos and a great way to connect with families as well. Thanks for sharing your slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with your project. I have always loved this type of project with my students. It will be fun to see what you have come up with. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a worthy endeavor, even navigating new pandemic constraints. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crafting and creating are such awesome outlets. Glad you had fun. Being stained in a rainbow is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete

Falling Through the Cracks on the Porch

  On Sunday, a friend and I were sitting on the deck practicing for an upcoming interview. It was getting pretty warm sitting in the direct ...